GHB Powder and Liquid
GHB or gamma hydroxybutyrate is a colorless and odorless designer drug made for getting people high. This chemical occurs naturally as a component in wine and in the human cells. It is a depressant of the central nervous system which was initially sold in the food stores for enhancing the physical performance, stress reduction, sleep-inducing, muscle building, and burning fat. But today, it has no legal medical use.
What are different forms or types of GHB Powder and Liquid?
GHB drug is available in powdered and liquid form. This drug is taken orally and is not injected or insufflated.
What are the street names of the GHB drug?
The street names of the GHB drug are:
- Gamma Oh
- Liquid E
- Liquid Ecstasy
- Liquid X
- Vita G
- Georgia Home Boy
Where to buy GHB Powder and Liquid?
GHB powder can be purchased from our online store. It is shipped worldwide. We strongly recommend avoiding misusing this drug.
How GHB Powder and Liquid works?
The GHB drug acts at 2 receptors present in the brain, namely, the GABAB and specific GHB receptors. When it acts on these 2 sites, CNS depressant, stimulant, and psychomotor impairment occur.
What are the uses of drug GHB Powder and Liquid?
The GHB drug has following uses:
- It is taken recreationally as a depressant as its effects are similar to that of alcohol. People mix this powdered substance with water and take it
- It is used as a recreational intoxicant such as alcohol, as a sleep aid, or as a supplement by body-builders. When mixed with alcohol, it becomes very dangerous because of the serious side effects.
- The odorless and colorless properties of the drug have led to its use as a date rape drug because it can’t be easily detected when mixed in beverages. This has led to a number of cases in which both males and females have become victims. Such sexual predators combine it with alcohol to incapacitate the person which then leads to blackouts and memory loss. This makes sexual encounters easy for them.
What is the dosage of GHB Powder and Liquid?
The standard oral recreational dose of pure GHB power is about 1-3 grams. Some people use 4-5 grams in one dose. This is the case, especially with those who have developed the tolerance towards this drug.
GHB Powder and Liquid Overdose:
The overdose of GHB powder and liquid leads to severe consequences and in some cases, its excess of it also leads to the death of the person.
You must be careful regarding the dose as a small overdose can also lead to temporary unrousable sleep.
In such a situation, supportive care and keeping the airways open are the primary measures that can be taken.
What are the short and long-term effects of GHB Powder and Liquid?
The effects of GHB powder and liquid are as follows:
- Experiencing euphoria.
- Increase in sex drive.
- Experiencing tranquility.
- Loss of consciousness
- Nauseatic sensation
- The occurrence of auditory and visual hallucinations.
- Experience headaches.
- Occurrence of vomiting
- Experiencing exhaustion
- Experiencing sluggishness
- Experiencing amnesia
- Occurrence of confusion
- Experiencing clumsiness.
- It has the potential to make the person addicted to it. This occurs if the drug is taken repeatedly.
- When you suddenly stop taking the drug, you may experience withdrawal symptoms such as insomnia, anxiety, tremors, and sweating. .The withdrawal is extremely severe and incapacitating.
- You may experience nausea, vomiting, and aspiration, and dangerous CNS and respiratory depression if this drug is used by combining it with alcohol, sedatives, hypnotics such as barbiturates or benzodiazepines or other drugs which have CNS depressant activity.
- When high doses of the GHB power or liquid is taken, it leads to profound sedation, seizures, coma, severe respiratory depression, and death.
People using it along with many other substances such as marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, Ecstasy, or Rohypnol has to lead to extreme emergency situations.
When patients are taken to the emergency room, the physicians may not be aware that GHB has been abused. Because of the short half-life of the drug, detecting it in the urine becomes tough.
What are the problems associated with GHB powder and liquid?
There are some prominent problems associated with the GHB drug which you must be aware of, to prevent any kind of disaster that may occur by taking this drug. These problems are enumerated below:
- The difference between a recreational dose and a mild overdose is very less, about 1-2 grams, which is equivalent to a single dose.
- While taking the liquid form of GHB, people usually tend to take larger doses accidentally that leads to serious outcomes. So people need to know about the concentration and the measurement techniques before taking the drug.
- Vomiting and unconsciousness occur when high doses are taken which is a very dangerous combination because it can lead to inhalation of the vomit that can cause suffocation and damage the lungs. Such individuals should be turned upside down to prevent this from happening.
- This drug has been associated with the issue of rape and assault linked with chemicals because it can be easily added to the drinks which the victims can never suspect because it gets mixed easily in it.
How to get GHB Powder and Liquid prescription?
You can’t get a prescription for GHB drug as it is an illegal drug. Get it from our online store without a prescription. But we strongly recommend you not to use for intoxication or other illegal purposes as it can have life-threatening side effects which can lead to death.
What is the legal status of GHB Powder and Liquid?
GHB powder and liquid is a controlled substance and has no legally accepted medical use.